ELSA CAKE


Lihat Peta Lokasi
Klik/Tab Gambar
ELSA CAKE

Lihat
Keberuntungan Anda
Dapatkan Door Prize
4 x Rp 600.000,-





Riau Model

ELSA CAKE ELSA CAKE

Sambungkan ke
Free WIFI
Pekanbaru - Art@wifi.id

Melayani Pesanan dari Berbagai Kota di Indonesia:

– Jogjakarta – Medan – Bandung – Malang – Semarang – Surabaya – Jakarta – Sawangan - Depok - Tangerang - Purwokerto – Padang – Palembang – Bandar Lampung – Denpasar – Manado – Samarinda – Solo – Banjarmasin – Palu – Balikpapan – Makasar – Yogyakarta – Indramayu – Bali – Pasar Baru (Banten) – Padang Sidempuan (Tapanuli Selatan) – Mandailing Natal – Purwokerto (Puerto Rico)



Lihat
Keberuntungan Anda
Dapatkan Door Prize
Rp 500.000,-
Voucher
Belanja
& 1 kg emas


www.pekanbaruart.com

Dikirim oleh Lukis Wajah Pekanbaru ART pada Sabtu, 01 Mei 2021

First Cut Is The Deepest

First Cut Is The Deepest


I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And she's taken just all that I had
But if you want I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst
I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
And I'm sure going to give you a try
And if you want I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst
I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
But I'm sure gonna give you a try
'Cause if you want I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know
close
Pasang Iklan Disini