ELSA CAKE


Lihat Peta Lokasi
Klik/Tab Gambar
ELSA CAKE

Lihat
Keberuntungan Anda
Dapatkan Door Prize
4 x Rp 600.000,-





Riau Model

ELSA CAKE ELSA CAKE

Sambungkan ke
Free WIFI
Pekanbaru - Art@wifi.id

Melayani Pesanan dari Berbagai Kota di Indonesia:

– Jogjakarta – Medan – Bandung – Malang – Semarang – Surabaya – Jakarta – Sawangan - Depok - Tangerang - Purwokerto – Padang – Palembang – Bandar Lampung – Denpasar – Manado – Samarinda – Solo – Banjarmasin – Palu – Balikpapan – Makasar – Yogyakarta – Indramayu – Bali – Pasar Baru (Banten) – Padang Sidempuan (Tapanuli Selatan) – Mandailing Natal – Purwokerto (Puerto Rico)



Lihat
Keberuntungan Anda
Dapatkan Door Prize
Rp 500.000,-
Voucher
Belanja
& 1 kg emas


www.pekanbaruart.com

Dikirim oleh Lukis Wajah Pekanbaru ART pada Sabtu, 01 Mei 2021

Englishman In New York

Englishman In New York
By: Sting


I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear
I like my toast done on one sideAnd you can hear it in my accent when I talkI'm an Englishman in New York
See me walking down Fifth AvenueA walking cane here at my sideI take it everywhere I walkI'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New YorkI'm an alien, I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New York
If "Manners maketh man" as someone saidThen he's the hero of the dayIt takes a man to suffer ignorance and smileBe yourself no matter what they say
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New YorkI'm an alien, I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New York
Modesty, propriety can lead to notorietyYou could end up as the only oneGentleness, sobriety are rare in this societyAt night a candle's brighter than the sun
Takes more than combat gear to make a manTakes more than a license for a gunConfront your enemies, avoid them when you canA gentleman will walk but never run
If "Manners maketh man" as someone saidThen he's the hero of the dayIt takes a man to suffer ignorance and smileBe yourself no matter what they say [3x]
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New YorkI'm an alien, I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New York

close
Pasang Iklan Disini